Pokeno Building Supplies
These website terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with our standard terms and conditions policy, online policy, click and collect policy and returns policy.
Here at Pokeno Building Supplies there is a reason we collect data from you, our customer! We want to make sure that we are providing you with the very best customer experience every time you shop with us.
What we promise not to do is NOT fill your inbox with irrelevant information or unwanted spam and we won’t on sell your data or ours to anyone else! Keeping your information secure is of high priority here at Pokeno Building Supplies. You, as the customer, have rights!
Pokeno Building Supplies is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the privacy Act 2020 (Privacy Act) and its privacy statement.
This privacy statement explains how Pokeno Building Supplies may collect, use and disclose information that identifies you and your personal information.
Collection of information
Below indicates the type of information that may be collected by Pokeno Building Supplies that relates to information about you. This personal information identifies you or from which you may reasonably identified:
- Name: gender: age: date of birth
- Identification details: passport number, drivers’ licence, signature, other forms of identification
- Contact details: address, phone, email addresses
- Details of family: family members, registration of yourself or other family members/contacts for an instore event or online event, promotional data gathering
- Details about your purchases, orders and product preferences
- Employer or business details
- Digital information; including social media, EDMs, Cookies, Pixels, identifiers (IP addresses), locations, link, apps and related data for the purposes of market trend capture, targeted marketing and shopper behaviour trends
- Financial information including credit card details, banking details
- Purchase order history and online visit data including product preference tracking
Use and disclosure of personal information
Pokeno Building Supplies may use and disclose your personal information in connection with carrying on our business, including to provide products and services to you, the customer.
Pokeno Building Supplies may use your personal information:
- To charge, package and deliver products and services to you
- To provide advice regarding our products and services or to arrange for others to do so at our request
- To consider feedback and complaints that you make to us
- To provide refunds and exchanges
- To promote and advertise our products and services, to undertake promotions, social media, competition and events
- To personalise advertising and content displayed to you via our website, facebook/social media and other online platforms including data tracking/monitoring of web and mobile application use
- To undertake product recalls and monitoring of product movement/sales
- To monitor all sales of all products for quality control purposes and guarantee confirmation
- To monitor product preferences and determine development of new products and services
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time relevant personal information to:
- Any third parties that are related companies to Pokeno Building Supplies that:
- Provide services to Pokeno Building Supplies
- Provide marketing services to Pokeno Building Supplies
- Provide legal assistance to Pokeno Building Supplies to prevent potential, suspected or actual breaches of law or fraudulent activities
As the customer you have the option of dealing with Pokeno Building Supplies anonymously or by using a pseudonym. However, if you deal with us in this manner, we may not be able to provide all of our products and services to you or interact with you in other ways set out in this policy. For example, we will not be able to delivery products to you of you do not provide us with the address details for the delivery.
Marketing, advertising and customer insights
As part of Pokeno Building Supplies functions and business activities and to promote the services we can provide to you, Pokeno Building Supplies may use, and disclose to third parties, personal information that we have collected from you or trusted third parties (including our related business partners) for the purposes of advertising and other direct marketing. Pokeno Building Supplies may engage third parties to assist is marketing and advertising to you.
Direct marketing includes Pokeno Building Supplies or third parties:
- sending to you and/or contacting you directly in relation to promotions and information about our products and services; and
- providing targeted advertising content to you (including through third party websites)
- Generally, we will provide direct marketing to you where you have requested or consented to receiving such information. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us
We may collect, use or disclose information about you in order to combine the information that we hold about you. We may also use trusted service providers to undertake the process of creating consumer insights.
Security and storage
Pokeno Building Supplies will take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information that we hold, including both paper and electronic records.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, Pokeno Building Supplies cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted by you to Pokeno Building Supplies over the internet.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Pokeno Building Supplies may require you to verify your identity at the time you request access to, or correction of, your personal information so that we can ensure your personal information is disclosed only to you.
Questions and complaints
We will promptly investigate any complaint you make to us and attempt to resolve that complaint. If you are not satisfied with Pokeno Building Supplies proposed resolution of your complaint, or if we do not respond to you within 30 days of the date you make the complaint, then you may contact the Office of the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner to resolve that complaint:
New Zealand Privacy Commissioner
Phone: 0800 803 909
Pokeno Building Supplies website may contain links to other websites. If you access any third party website from the Pokeno Building Supplies’ website, personal information about you may be collected by that third party website. Pokeno Building Supplies is not responsible for ensuring the protection of any of your information collected from any such third party website.
How to contact Pokeno building Supplies
You can contact us in writing or by email as set out below:
Pokeno Building Supplies, unit 2
36 Bollard Road, Tuakau
0508 4 POKENO
Changes to this policy
Pokeno Building Supplies may update this policy from time to time. We may let you know of significant changes to this policy by posting a notification on our website. The current version of this policy will always be available on our website.
Changes to this privacy statement