Pokeno Building Supplies
These website terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with our standard terms and conditions policy, online policy, click and collect policy and returns policy.
Pokeno Building Supplies(“PBS”) is pleased to offer you the opportunity to buy and receive products from us through the PBS website based on the following terms:
- Each Product listed in your Checkout Summary order is an offer from you to PBSPBS to buy that Product from us.
- PBSPBS is only required to supply you the Product (subject to its cancellation rights in clause 7 below) once payment has been processed and PBSPBS has sent you an email order confirmation.
- PBS reserves the right to accept or reject your order in in full or part and for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order.
- You warrant that all information and data provided by you in your order is accurate, complete and up to date. You will promptly notify PBS if there is any change to this information or data.
- You acknowledge PBSPBS, where permitted by law, reserves the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal quantities.
- All accepted orders supersede all previous quotes/estimates.
- Information about Products
Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of Products, some actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour), from the way they appear on the Website.
- Pricing and payment
Price: Price(s) definition: cost of the product excluding gst and delivery.
- All online purchases must be paid for at the time of checkout, prior to order confirmation, in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website. Payment must be in one of the accepted forms (as defined). Where we cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be provided under clause 8. Prices of Products, and any delivery or other charges shown, are in New Zealand dollars, exclusive of GST.
- If Payment is made via online banking, the contract will not be considered as formed until the Payment has been Processed (as defined) into the account of PBS as cleared funds and unable to be reversed. Until such time that the payment has been Processed, Prices may be subject to fluctuation and no guarantee is given as to stock availability.
- Prices (as defined) exclude delivery or shipping charges are and may vary depending on the number of Products to be purchased, the size or shape of the Products, and your residential or rural delivery address.
- PBS may vary the Prices on this Website at any time, and Prices are subject to change until Payment for a product has been Processed.
- The Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that Credit Card payments will incur a transaction fee that is non-refundable in the event that any goods are returned.
- Delivery (if applicable)
Delivery – defined in accordance with point 5 under clause 4.
- Where the Product is to be delivered, delivery options available for that product are listed on each Product's page.
- The option selected by you and the applicable estimated delivery times and delivery charges will be shown in your Checkout Summary. PBS will use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products within the time frame shown, however no guarantee is given as to the accuracy of the stated timeframe as this may be subject to factors outside of PBS’ control.
- You will be notified via email once your Products have been dispatched.
- If the Product has not been delivered within 90 days (depending on the nature of the Product and the delivery address), please contact us if you wish to cancel your order for that Product and request a refund.
- You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorised by you to accept delivery. If there is not, you authorise and acknowledge that our delivery service providers will carry out delivery of the Product(s) by leaving the Product(s) at your doorstep or at the ground level of the delivery premises. Delivery does not include installation or moving of products inside your premises.
- Risk in the Products passes to you upon delivery to your nominated delivery address, and title passes upon payment for the Products in full.
- Our delivery charges are set out below:
Parcel** - $7
Ute/van - $45
Truck - $75
Parcel** - $7
Ute/van - $65
Truck - $135
* Metro is < 50km from your closest participating or order fulfilment store. And is up to
^ Outer-metro is > 50 km from your closest participating or order fulfilment store.
** Parcel size is a parcel that is <25kgs and 1.2 metres in length.
- Unless otherwise indicated, delivery charges are based on the quantity, size, share and weight of the Product(s) purchased and as determined by PBS. Surcharges may apply due to multiple items, the size or weight of a Product or any special handling requirements. A team member will contact you if a surcharge applies.
- Click & Collect (if applicable)
There may be an option to collect Products from PBS If this option is available, it will be listed on that Product's Page. Products that are being collected must be done so within 5 working days from the date that PBS informs you of that products readiness for collection. Unless you make arrangements for late collection, PBS will assume you have cancelled your order. PBS may (but is not obligated to) contact you on one final occasion to collect the purchased goods. If you fail to retrieve the goods by close of business the following day, PBS reserves the right to re-sell the Product. You may also be required to pay a re-stocking fee or, in the case of specially ordered or custom-made product, forfeit any deposit/payment you have made. As part of the collection process, PBS may require you to book a collection time and to verify your identity upon collection.
- Warranties and liability
- All Products come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under New Zealand consumer laws. You may be entitled to a replacement, repair or refund if a Product is faulty.
- Products may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the Product. Unless clearly expressed otherwise, any such warranty is not given by PBS.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law. Where Products supplied are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic and household use (for example, commercial products) or the Products are purchased for business use, you agree the protections provided by New Zealand consumer laws do not apply, including, without limitation, the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- To assist PBS in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the Products upon taking delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to PBS as soon as you become aware of it.
- Cancellation by PBS
You acknowledge that in some cases it may not be possible for PBS to fulfil or meet your order and, therefore, PBS may need to reject and cancel your order you have made for a Product.
PBS may cancel any order (in full or part) where: (i) you are in breach of your payment obligations; (ii) PBS reasonably suspects that you are purchasing goods for the purposes of resale or resupply; (iii) PBS becomes aware after order confirmation that the good is out of stock; (iv) there has been a genuine pricing or product description error; or (v) where the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud. PBS will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
- Refunds & Returns
Our refunds and returns policy can be found at www.pokenobuildingsupplies/policies/returns. Some Products, including custom made Products or special order Products may not be returnable unless a warranty or guarantee is breached.
By placing an order through this Website, you consent to PBS collecting your personal information (including your name, contact details and delivery address) and providing it to third parties (including suppliers and delivery contractors) for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering your order. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org